So, why do people send their sunnys to Repair Raybans ?
From our years at being on the fixing end of the sunglasses business here are just a few. remember if any of these mishaps occur we can repair Rayban sunglasses for just £19.99 including UK P+P
- You left them on the car seat, forgot and sat on them. Classic.
- Dropping them into the fire was not part of your camping trip agenda…
- Stampede … aka you dropped them at the start of your last so called “fun-run”. Well it was for charrrideee.
- You were hammering stuff to mend the garden furniture and . . . .
- They went through the washing machine (along with your phone.).
- You took them to pieces to try and clean them. Harder than it looks, isn’t it.
- You finally got round to mowing the lawn . . . .
- “The dog ate them” which, is probably up there with leaving them on the car seat.
- You simply bent them, don’t know your own strength . . .
- Your four year old son was playing with them. Well he did look a lot like Terminator.
- The office volleyball tournament got very competitive.
- You demonstrated how strong the frame is. Fail.
- You ran over them in the driveway. Strange but quite a frequent occurence . . .
- You’ve decided you’re now too old for heavy metal headbanging. Need we say more ?